ADMISSION AND TICKET COUNTERS
At the ticket counter you will find information in Italian and English about
- information and MIC Card rates;
- access conditions;
- notification of any inefficiencies.
The House Museum is not accessible to the disabled.
EDUCATIONAL AND GUIDED TOURS
The museum can only be visited with a guided tour (by the museum or its own guide) and booking is compulsory.
INSIDE THE MUSEUM IS FORBIDDEN:
- Taking photographs with flash or tripods. In the case of exhibitions it is not possible to take photographs;
- use video cameras;
- to enter with bulky bags or backpacks;
- enter with umbrellas;
- bring in pets, except for small dogs in carriers;
- consume food and drink;